Join me in the first episode of UnNiched where I interview Confidence Coach Christen Shefchunas. Coach Christen talks about the challenges women face with confidence, specifically in a male dominated industry. She explores her thoughts on how our brains operate and how this can differ by gender. Identifying and addressing our thoughts and fears is key to building confidence and Coach Christen offers some specific steps to follow.
- How to gain confidence as women in a male dominated industry
- As a male advisor, how do you approach your female clients
- “Fear dominoes” – Coach Christen’s thoughts on how women’s brains operate differently
- Conquering the “what ifs”
- Advice to male advisors on how to approach their female clients
- Our brains: “the boxes” vs. “the ball of wire”
- Steps to identify our thoughts/fears and address them
- The importance of giving yourself credit
- Confidence Nuggets
Subscribe to UnNiched:
The post A Conversation on Confidence appeared first on .